Monday, January 28, 2013

Names Needed

So Facebook is on strike from letting me post any pictures! So there are going to be short posts on here, until I can figure out what the problem is! I was thinking it was just my slow internet, but a couple of other pages have been having the same problem as well! If you not already, please Like and follow us along on Facebook!
Admire's Girl.
It's registration time and I still have three little girls that need names. Will you help me out? We name our cows within the same family with the same first letter at least, but try to be close their Mother's name, without being so close it could be easily confused. So still looking for names are the babies from:
Admire
Rosalyn 
Lucky  
 So leave your suggestions! I don't have a picture of Rosalyn's daughter, so you'll just have to go by name!

Lucky's
Here's the rest of the names from this group that are getting registered. Kind of gives you a better idea of how the names work! 
Mama -- Baby

Splish--Splat
Mistic--Mistical
Mistery--Mischeif
Lonnie--Lollie
Felicity--Fantasy
Maranda--Mariah

No comments:

Post a Comment