Friday, December 14, 2012

Featured!

Today is a mind numbing day, so I feel like my excitement has been dampened. This week in general has just been horrific all around the world. Makes me want to dig a hole and crawl inside! But then again it is a reminder that we never know when our last day will be. Never take anything for granted, always express your love and gratitude and appreciate the little things in life that make you happy!

So with that I unveil my exciting news for the day: I've been featured in an amazing blog called Faces of Agriculture.

Please check it out and be sure to follow our facebook page for our farm! Also if you have some time read through some of the other stories on Faces of Agriculture. I am truly honored to be among these great stories from all sectors of agriculture!


No comments:

Post a Comment