Friday, July 12, 2013

Blah!

Who gets sick in the summer time? Our whole family apparently! And Yuck, being sick in the summer time is the worst. This wasn't any easy bug either! So we've been spending the last week with a box of Kleenexes handy for all of us! Irritating! It's so much easier to be sick when it's not perfect outside! So while I was fighting a fever and blowing my nose every five seconds yesterday, I did something I hadn't done in quite a while; I just sat outside. No distractions, nothing else going on, just sitting. It was nice, refreshing and I realized something I need to do more often. Something we should all do more often!

So when was the last time you just sat and took it all in? Try it sometime!

Every once in a while I am on the other end of the camera!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment